Thursday, February 24, 2005

FEAR & DARING: Podcast Show, 3rd Edition

To listen to this show now, just click on the podcast logo:
this RSS feed


To download the podcast to your computer or portable player, just subscribe to this site's feed. See sidebar for podcatching/listening instructions.

3rd Ed. Podcast Notes: Hmmm... 'finding it more and more difficult to create meaningful content well within 60 seconds. But, still trying... Here's my first attempt at creating a 'One Minute Muse' podcast. Topic: Fear and Daring.

File Size: 1023 KB

Featured Track: Sunday Rain
Artist: Draz
Label: GarageBand

125x125 iTunes

1 Comments:

Blogger Shai Coggins said...

Thanks for letting me know, Julian. I joined the group you mentioned and I look forward to learning and sharing podcasting experiences. BTW, I'm just curious: How did you find this podcast?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home