Wednesday, April 06, 2005

BELIEVING IN DREAMS: Podcast Show, 7th Ed.

7th Ed. Podcast Notes: It's my birthday! But, I'm not singing happy birthday songs for myself. Since I didn't get any show up for a while, I wanted to come up with one today. So, here it is. And, I talk about dreams, believing and living life. Also featuring a really cool track from a brand new indie music find: Star74.

To listen to this show now, just click on the podcast logo:
this RSS feed


To download the podcast to your computer or portable player, just subscribe to this site's feed. See sidebar for podcatching/listening instructions.

File Size: 961 KB

Featured Track: Believe
Artist: Star74
Label: GarageBand.com

125x125 iTunes

8 Comments:

Blogger Clublint said...

Hey I'm in Western Australia so I can say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Isn't this country great?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Shai said...

hi clublint! thanks!

and yes, Oz IS great. :-)

12:17 AM  
Blogger vkn said...

Though late.. happy birthday Shai. Amazing concept. Will look forward to your next pod.

Cheers.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Shai said...

Thanks, Vijay! :-) Late is still all right. ;)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Talking Tina said...

Happy Birthday Shai. Loved the idea of a dream list ty.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Shai said...

Thanks, Talking Tina! Good to hear from you too... :-)

1:00 AM  
Blogger Legal Info said...

If you haven't yet seen my web page for making money with podcasts, you might want to check it out at limbaugh podcast rush. I think it would fit in perfectly with your webpage about limbaugh podcast rush. Thanks for your time!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

At PodcastClick.com you will learn more about what podcasting is, how you can hear podcasts and how you can begin to create your own podcasts. Click here podcasting help.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home